Patchwork Family Farms-You Can Taste the Difference
We believe in raising pork the traditional and time-honored way using sustainable and humane growing standards. The result is a natural and premium product. And, you can taste the difference!
We also ensure that farmers receive a fair price for their livestock. This is important because the current hog marketplace is not open, fair or competitive for family farm hog farmers.
Patchwork Family Farms Growing Standards
We raise pork the traditional way:
- Livestock must be owned by independent family farmers.
- Synthetic growth promoters are prohibited.
- No sub-therapeutic and/or non-therapeutic uses of antibiotics are allowed.
- Ample amounts of sunshine, fresh air and quality feed necessary to maintain comfort & good health.
- Pigs must have access to shelter that protects them from weather extremes.